Monday, June 21, 2010

:TOP TEN: Summer collections to heat of your scrapbooking...

While summer unofficially begins for many with Memorial Day weekend, it official begins today...or when the temps top 70 degrees...whichever comes first.

Either way, summer activities are in full swing for many and if outdoor fun means more pictures to scrap, you'll be at no loss for great summer collections to help you capture all your summer 2010 memories.


We R Memory Keepers - 72 & Sunny Collection
How much fun is this big old sun?! Even better, if you summer is too full with activities to get much scrapping done, this collection from WRMK actually features premade page kits! Check them out here and here!


American Crafts - Heat Wave Collection
Filled with great patterns and bright colors, the Heat Wave collection is sure to make a splash in your summer scrapping!


Bo Bunny Press - Flower Child Collection
Bo Bunny has really moved up on my list of favorite manufacturers in the past year or so. The Flower Child collection is another step in that direction.


Bo Bunny Press - Paradise Collection
...and another...


Although it's a little early to be dreaming for an Indian summer, it is one of my favorite times of year. The colors and patterns of this collection are just perfect.


I'll be honest...I've yet to use JS in my scrapbooking, but I do love this particular collection and it might be the first one I add to my collection. I love the dreamy lanterns on this piece of patterned paper.


If this collection doesn't make you think of summer road trips with family and outdoor music festivals, I don't know what will!


I love OA...I love the addition of the sweet strawberries to this cute pattern!


Beautiful pattern...beautiful color. I also love the lined pattern on the reverse. I'm always on the lookout for patterns that make handwritten journaling a little easier.


Sassafras - Cherry Delicious Collection
Mmmmm...cherries...

READER RESPONSE:
Which is your favorite summer collection listed above? Is there one I left out that you can't wait to add to your collection?
:TOP TEN: Summer collections to heat of your scrapbooking...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend