Wednesday, June 23, 2010

:SNEAK PEAK: Summer 2010 CHA

And so the sneak peaks begin...I LOVE the period of time a month or so before each show! It's so exciting to see all the great new stuff that will be coming out soon!

Here's four great new collection peaks from one of my favs, Pink Paislee. You can see a short description of each at their blog.





It may be too early to pick favorites based off these, but I must admit that I am immediately drawn to the Hocus Pocus and Old School peaks. I am a lover of greens and reds!

However, I am VERY curious to see more of the Perisian Anthology collection as it is a collaboration with the House of Three crew which has previously focused mainly on digital products.

READER RESPONSE:
How about you? If you had to pick an early favorite based on the above sneaks, which would it be an why?
:SNEAK PEAK: Summer 2010 CHASocialTwist Tell-a-Friend