Tuesday, June 15, 2010

:FIFTEEN ON THE FIFTEENTH: Favorite new products from the past 30 days

As always, there is no lack of fun, beautiful and inspiring products hitting the shelves.

Here's a few of my favorites available within the past 30 days...


7 Gypsies - Avignon Collection - Printed Paper Tape
Who said masking tape can't be beautiful? If you thought that was the case...7 Gypsies just proved you wrong! This tape could be used functionally as well as just another great way to enhance a layout.


American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Spring Collection - 12 x 12 Fabric Paper - Peony Party
Here's an extension on the amazing Dear Lizzy collection...new fabric paper!


American Crafts - Thickers - Glitter Foam Alphabet Stickers - Rainboots - Aqua
I love Thickers...no doubt about it. This is one of my favorite styles and glitter always adds a little something extra.


Bo Bunny Press - Sun Kissed Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Sun Kissed Splash Zone
What's not to love? The colors are amazing and I love the retro water spray. This is the kind of paper that makes me want to set up a photo shoot specifically to use the paper! :-)


Colorbox - Woodhaven Fabric Flowers
Beautiful, soft and perfect for layering...


Fun in the Sun Digital Stickers by Holly Brooke Jones
These hand-drawn doodles are just adorable! Just one of many adorable digikit items from Holly.


Creative Imaginations - Loolah Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Fanciful
Okay...I'll be honest. I'm not really a fan of the rest of the Loolah collection. I'm sure it's perfect for some, but just not my cup of tea. However, this pattern is the exception. I love the subtle dot pattern in the background and the text pattern on the reverse.


The Girls Paperie - Paper Girl Collection - Sticker Pad - Market
I actually have this on order along with all the papers from the Paper Girl Collection and can't wait!!


Inkadinkado - Earthtones Pigment Stack Multi Ink Pads
Inkadinkado has PAGES of new items newly available - inks, glitters, chalks, flocks, sprays, and more - but this one went immediately on my wish list. I use ink a lot on my edges and LOVE these earthy tones!


A great summer themed paper! Check out the rest of the Playdate collection for commemorating the season!


Making Memories - Panorama Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Exploration Words
Traveling soon? Love the text pattern and vacation-themed word collages!


Creative Imaginations - Breathless Collection - 12 x 12 Flocked Paper - Black Chandelier
Talk about DRAMA!! All you Twilight lovers just found the PERFECT collection in Breathless to scrap your love for the books, the movies, the characters!!


Studio Calico - Rub ons - Hot Air Balloon - Mustard
There is something so sweet and romantic about these mustard-colored rub ons. Honestly, I'm not entirely what I would use them on, but aren't they sweet?


Marks Paper Company - DigiKit - Time Paper Kit by Stacy Marks
I love the rich colors of this digikit! Although it's a little too early for me to think about it, these would be perfect for Indian summer type layouts.


Okay...I love the look of stitching. But I don't sew. Who's with me? I even had a sewing machine (lent to me from my sister-in-law) in my closet for over a year and never brought it out. So, here's the solution!! WRMK offers this stitched cardstock in many other colors as well!

READER RESPONSE:
If you could pick only ONE item from the list above to purchase, which would it be and why?

(Note: The links above lead to further information on the listed products either at TwoPeasInABucket.com or Scrapbook.com. Remember, the Two Peas FREE SHIPPING code for June is DDSDAY.)
:FIFTEEN ON THE FIFTEENTH: Favorite new products from the past 30 daysSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend