Saturday, May 15, 2010

:FIFTEEN ON THE FIFTEENTH: Top Two Peas picks from the past 30 days...

Here's a few of my favorites to hit the shelves at Two Peas in the past 30 days.

Remember, you can get FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50 during the month of April with the code MMSDAY.


Turquoise Tiny Type Stickers by Cosmo Cricket
I love using mini alphabet stickers to add journaling to my pages these days. These cute turquoise ones coordinate perfectly with the new Delovely collection from CC.


Heidi Swapps 1Oz Color Kits by Tattered Angels
I must admit that I haven't tried glimmer mists yet (yes...I'm aware that I'm probably the only one), but I am definitely getting this beautiful set of colors and will give it a whirl.


Paper Route Flower Market by The Girls' PaperieI love the simple, homemade feel of these blooms made to coordinate with the new Paper Girl collection from The Girls' Paperie.



DigiKit - Grunge Swirls 02 by Vinnie Pearce
Another beautiful digi kit item from Vinnie...could be used in so many ways.



#1 - Ecriture Paper by 7Gypsies
I love green and I love patterned paper featuring script text...there you go. This sheet is part of the beautiful new Avignon collection by 7Gypsies.


#2 - Roma Book Cover by 7Gypsies
Another stunning item from 7Gypsies. I've always been a book lover and this cover would make any book one I'd want to pick up!


#3 - Basics White Label Stickers by BasicGrey
Great labels! Simple design, wonderful shapes and the perfect pop of red! These great labels are only the tip of the ice burg as part of their new Basics collection.


#4 - Basics Black Greetings Rub Ons by BasicGrey
BG has always been one of my favorite rub on manufacturer (second only to Daisy D's...who are no longer around...so sad). They always have such great designs and they transfer so well!


#5 - Premium Personal Paper Trimmer 12 Inch by Fiskars
I've tried several different trimmers in my years of scrapbooking and I currently have their purple trimmer and portable rotary trimmer and love both. I like the look of this one for the fact that it has a larger base and more detailed cut lines. When it's time for me to upgrade, this one might just be it.


#6 - Never Enough 3X6 Accessory Card by My Minds Eye
Love these cute tickets which is part of the HUGE and fabulous So Sophie collection.


#7 - Shooting Star Die Cut Paper by Pink Paislee
Here's a great new collection called Starlight from Pink Paislee. I know it's early, but it has me eager to take some fun 4th of July shots this summer!


#8 - Little Things Stamp by Tim Holtz
LOVE this quote and the grungy font!


#9 - Seaside/Garden Gala Trim Card by Webster's Pages
The textures and colors of these trims are amazing, which isn't at all surprising if you check out the rest of the Seaside and Garden Gala collections.


Flowers 3D Sizzix Bigz Dies by Sizzix
How cute would these little flowers be on your next project!



Max & Whiskers Paper by BasicGrey
This particular pattern is called Simon. I just love the colors and shapes!
:FIFTEEN ON THE FIFTEENTH: Top Two Peas picks from the past 30 days...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend