Thursday, April 15, 2010

:FIFTEEN ON THE FIFTEENTH: Top Two Peas picks from the past 30 days...

The new products from Winter 2010 CHA are rolling in and there's something new hitting the virtual shelves at Two Peas in the Bucket almost daily.

Here's 15 of my favorites to come in within the past 30 days...


This is BB's first run with adhesive chipboard of this nature (as far as I know of) and they hit a home run as far as I'm concerned. The colors and designs are beautiful and the fact that they are already sticky just makes the crafting process simpler on my part...and I like simple! :-) Check out the rest of the Sophie collection here.


I purchased a Cricut with my sister last year and I have to admit that I haven't used it nearly as much as I thought that I would...however, Laina Lamb has several digital die cutting file sets available that might have me putting it to use a little more often soon!


Love the color...love the design...love the texture. What more can I say? There are many other styles and colors to choose from  if this one isn't quite your style.


I always been a fan of Fancy Pants AND of ledger-style papers. Here's the best of both worlds included in FP's Roadshow collection.


Teal is currently one of my favorite crafting colors...and the randomly-scattered, filled-in hearts are just adorable. This pattern is available in a total of eight color combinations.


Teal might be a current fav, but I'll always love green!! The texture of these corrugated alphas is amazing!  Also available in white.


I love letters...especially fun and colorful ones. These letters from KI Memories also have lots of great coordinating products to go along with them.


Probably the most unique die cut design I've scene so far! It's a great compliment to this fun and vibrant collection from LYB!


Sometimes I love to hide journaling or other little tidbits on my layouts...how cute would these little envelopes be for hiding treasures?


I am totally in love with the vintage colors and designs included in the Fly a Kite collection by OA!! This is one that I don't have yet, but is definitely a MUST have!


Okay, I couldn't pick just one of OA's new collections...I love them both!! More vintage goodness in the Thrift Shop collection.


Honestly, I'm not sure what these are made of (does anyone else know??), but they certainly look interesting. They come in four color combinations.


Very interesting...a large rub on pattern. Certainly a beautiful addition to the 365 Degrees collection by PP. 


Spring has just started here, but can't wait for summer...just so I can use this new 72 & Sunny collection from WRMK...it's simply screaming fun!


Hippity Hoppity Layered Chipboard Words by We R Memory Keepers, Inc.
If you're still looking for a line to help you record your Easter memories, Hippity Hoppity from WRMK just might be it. The colors are perhaps a little bolder than what you might expect for an Easter collection, but that just adds to the sense of vibrancy and fun if you ask me.

FREE SHIPPING:
See anything you like?? Take advantage of the Two Peas FREE SHIPPING offer for April with any order of $50 or more. I know that's never a hard total for me to reach! :-)

The free shipping code is ESTR44 and is valid through April 30, 2010. 


ENJOY!
:FIFTEEN ON THE FIFTEENTH: Top Two Peas picks from the past 30 days...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend