Friday, April 30, 2010

:BE INSPIRED: Creativity Prompts - May 2010

If you follow this blog, I'm guessing that you might know what tomorrow is...

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!

Unfortunately, I won't probably be able to scrap this weekend (I know...bad scrapper) as we are having a rummage sale at my sister's house this weekend. So, hopefully I'll at least make a little money that I can spend on scrapbooking supplies, right?

However, I'm hoping that all of you DO have a chance to scrap your little hearts out and therefore wanted to get the May edition of :Be Inspired: Creativity Prompts out in time for you to print them off and start making a mess...if you scrap like I do, that is.



PLEASE SHARE:
If you like the free monthly :Be Inspired: Creativity Prompts download, please share it with others. That's all the thanks I need.

I have created a :Be Inspired: Creativity Prompts button that you can use, too! Just copy the code underneath it in the right sidebar and paste it into your own blog, website or forum signature. I greatly appreciate you helping to spread the inspiration!

Also, I encourage you to share any layouts you create which are inspired by these prompts in the :BE INSPIRED: Creativity Prompts Flickr group pool. I'd love to see your work!

Don't miss out on more great scrapbooking inspiration! Sign up for updates to the AMOM blog by email subscription or your favorite blog reader through the links in the left sidebar.
:BE INSPIRED: Creativity Prompts - May 2010SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend