Friday, March 26, 2010

:PRODUCTS: Core'dinations Embossed Cardstock Packs

I check out the 'brand new' sections at my favorite online scrapbooking stores frequently and on my most recent trip to Two Peas, something really caught my eye.

I know that embossed cardstocks are not entirely new (think Bazzill Dotted Swiss), but there is just something wonderful to me about these new designs from Core'dinations/Jenni Bowlin.

From what I can tell, each pack includes four designs in five different colors for twenty sheets total.


This pack has some great neutral colors and I love the star pattern.


Always a fan of red, black and cream...and honestly, I don't see a pattern here that I don't like in this pack.
 

Vintage Brights Coredinations Embossed Cardstock Pack 
JB really picked winning colors for these packs. Red, turquoise and pink is one of my favorite combos right now. Again, love the patterns...although wondering if the butterfly pattern might be a little big for my taste. We'll have to wait and see...

READER RESPONSE:
Which is your favorite embossed cardstock pack of the three and why?
:PRODUCTS: Core'dinations Embossed Cardstock PacksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend