Wednesday, February 10, 2010

:LAYOUT: I 'heart' this face

Here's a layout in the spirit of Valentine's Day for you!

Did I mention yesterday that one of my favorite color combinations right now is red and turquoise? Well, I also love adding pink into that mix!

To utilize space better, I overlapped the two supporting photos and part of the title over the empty area of the main photo.

I created the custom text background (THIS FACE...) in Microsoft Word and I printed in pink on pink cardstock to create a tone on tone effect.
(Click for a larger view.)

Supplies:
Adhesive: Duck
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper, Die Cuts: Fancy Pants
Rub ons: 7 Gypsies
Chipboard: American Crafts
Ink: Colorbox
Scallop Trimmer: Fiskars
Pen: Zig
Font: Impact
:LAYOUT: I 'heart' this faceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend