Sunday, February 28, 2010

:LAYOUT: bliss

I decided to enter a scrapbooking contest that Becky Fleck was hosting over on her blog. Here is a picture of the prize package and the inspiration sketch for the contest.


She said that you could do any size, any variation, so I converted it to a 12x12 and rotated it to the left 90 degrees.

I love quotes and sometimes pulling one word from a favorite quote can make the perfect title.

To further enhance the theme, I found a basic leaf pattern online, printed it in various sizes and used a safety pin to punch the pattern on the background.


Journaling:

Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. Emily Bronte

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Chipboard: Basic Grey
Journaling Spot: Making Memories
Die Cut: Pink Paislee
Ink: Colorbox
Leaf Pattern: online
Corner Rounder: Marvy
:LAYOUT: blissSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend