Friday, January 22, 2010

:WINTER 2010 CHA SNEAK PEAKS: Pink Paislee & Fancy Pants

I always look forward to the weeks leading up to each Craft & Hobby Association Show.

Not that I'm lucky enough to be able to actually attend a CHA show, but I can certainly drool over all the lovely sneak peaks of the new scrapbooking supplies to soon be hitting the shelves that appear online.

Here's a couple manufacturers that seldom let me down - Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants.

Pink Paislee has three new paper collections coming out, but 365 Degrees and Queen Bee are definitely my favorites. Click the links to go to the Pink Paislee blog posts to see complete pics of the collections.




Fancy Pants is releasing four new lines - About a Girl, My Family, Road Show, and Rusted Sun - and to be honest, I love all four of them. Again, you can click the links to see the full collections...









There are a few days left before the start of the show, so there are bound to be more great sneak peaks...can't wait!
:WINTER 2010 CHA SNEAK PEAKS: Pink Paislee & Fancy PantsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend