Monday, January 25, 2010

:WINTER 2010 CHA SNEAK PEAKS: Bo Bunny & My Mind's Eye

Winter CHA is now in full swing...some exciting new things being revealed all over the place!

Bo Bunny has six new paper collections and you can view them all here. Here are my three favorites: Flower Child, Mama-razzi, and Sophie.

Flower Child's beautiful greens and blues are all the more stunning when paired with the vibrant reds and yellows.


Mama-razzi honestly makes me just a little...my daughter probably would say this collections fits me quite well. Again, I love the blues and distressed textures.



This ones simply just pretty! I love the brown mixed in with these girly shades and floral patterns.



My Mind's Eye always amazes me with the shear number of new designs and collections it releases each and every show.

You can see all of their releases here, but something a little different that caught my eye this time was their Lush collection. There are six color groupings - black, red, brown, pink, blue, and green - offering simply stunning patterned papers as well as coordinating alphas, ribbons, brads and more.

Green and red are my favorites!




:WINTER 2010 CHA SNEAK PEAKS: Bo Bunny & My Mind's EyeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend