Tuesday, January 12, 2010

:LAYOUT: misty morning

This layout is from a while back, but we woke up to a morning somewhat like this today. I'm not a fan of winter really, but I can't deny the beauty of frosty trees.

The papers were perfect for these wintery shots and I loved the soft texture that the felt letters and bracket frames added to the layout. However, the original color was a bit too bright, so I brushed them with a brown inkpad which coordinates with the paper as well and muted the color a bit.

The teal felt embellishments as well as the brown rub ons create visual triangles on the page.


Supplies:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Patterned Paper – My Mind’s Eye
Felt Letter Stickers & Embellishments - Making Memories
Rub ons – Basic Grey
Epoxy Snowflake – Kelly Panacci
Marker – American Crafts
Ink – Colorbox
Adhesive – Duck
:LAYOUT: misty morningSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend