Saturday, December 19, 2009

:LAYOUT: Pieces of Christmas

This is one of my favorite Christmas layouts I've ever done which might seem strange since it doesn't include any people.

However, it does include things that remind me of the season and the traditions that we enjoy during this time of year. That, in turn, makes me think of fond family memories.

The glittered paper adds a sense of elegance to this page about my favorite holiday and the signs of the season around our home.

The three tags labeling the photos create a visual triangle that leads the eye around the page.


Supplies:
Adhesive: Duck
Alpha Stickers: Basic Grey
Corner Rounder: Marvy
Gems: K&Company
Ink: Colorbox
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Making Memories
Pen: American Crafts
Photo Corner Punch: EK Success
Rub ons: Basic Grey, K&Company
Scalloped Trimmer: Fiskars
Tags: Making Memories
:LAYOUT: Pieces of ChristmasSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend