Thursday, December 17, 2009

:FIVE FAVES: Do you feel a little winter chill?

Considering we haven't had a daytime high temperature above freezing since December 2, I certainly am!!

If the chilly temps put you in the mood to scrap some cool layouts, here's a few great products to get you started.


I love the distressed brocade in blue...the hint of vintage music peaking through is a wonderfully surprising touch.



Wintry swirls and snowflakes in white are the perfect touch for your frosty creations.



One thing I often love about Fancy Pant's collections is their unique tweak of seasonal color combinations. I also always love papers that give me lines to design by and to journal on. I couldn't write in a straight line without 'em if my life depended on it! How 'bout you?



I love the idea of these Vintage Findings kits from MM. Often I love a certain embellishment, yet I know I'll never use an entire package of them. These kits solve that problem by only including one or a few of each kind of embellishment - all perfectly coordinated for you creating pleasure.



#5 - Prima - Donna Downey Collection - Iron On Transfers - Swirls - Blue
I'll admit...I've never used an iron on transfer on a layout, but I just love this two-toned pattern which seems to perfectly embody the idea of blowing wind and snow. Have you used iron on transfers on your layouts before? How do you like them??

For more great winter-themed products, see the :WINTER PICKS: box in the sidebar.

READER RESPONSE:
What cool new winter picks do you have on your wish list (or, if you're lucky, already in your stash or in your scrapbooks)? Leave a link!
:FIVE FAVES: Do you feel a little winter chill?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend