Thursday, December 24, 2009

:FIVE FAVES: Christmas...

It's Christmas Eve!! Can you believe it? I can't...

We'll be spending it a bit differently this year. We won't make it to my parent's house for church, dinner and presents as usual, but we're still going to have a nice dinner here at home just the three of us.

Then, since my sister and her husband live just on the other side of town, they are going to venture out and come over for a game night and some present opening here.

It should still be fun!!

I love these AC badges! They are always a fun and simple little touch to any crafting project, whether it be a card, layout or something else!



I happen to also love papers that have a sheet music pattern to them. CI also has a red version of this particular pattern.



It's always fun to add a little dimension to a project. These puffy stickers from MM are just the ticket!



I got a scalloped trimmer for Christmas last year and there have been few layouts since them that don't sport a scalloped edge somewhere! Add felt and you've got love at first sight!


#5 - Pink Paislee - Mistletoe and Co. Collection - Christmas - Clear Stamps - Impressions
To be honest, I don't use stamps much, but these designs are just delightful. Since I'm really hoping to actually make all my Christmas cards next year, I'm thinking these would be a great investment.

For more of my Christmas favorites, see the :CHRISTMAS PICKS: in the right sidebar.
:FIVE FAVES: Christmas...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend