Saturday, December 26, 2009

:ALTERED PROJECT: Kaitlin's homemade Christmas gifts...

Here's a few items that I made for Kaitlin for Christmas.

She opened them on Christmas Eve...one of the few we still let her open since we were stuck in at home. She picked well because she got a 3-for-1 on this one as they were all wrapped together!

Up until now, Kaitlin's been using a standard photo box for her 'keepsakes' (letters, cards, pictures, etc), but not being very big, she often had to fold things to get them in there which wasn't ideal.

I found this large box at Wal-Mart (its about 13x16) and decided to decorate it a bit to ake it extra special.


I've actually had these letters for quite awhile now. I meant to give them to her LAST year, but just didn't get them decorated in time.



I've also had the supplies for this mobile for awhile also...better late than never, I guess. Each butterfly is decorated differently. Jewels, glitter, felt, ribbon, buttons, rubons, crackle paint...you name it, it's on there.



You can click on each of the pictures to see larger versions.
:ALTERED PROJECT: Kaitlin's homemade Christmas gifts...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend