Sunday, November 8, 2009

:LAYOUT: Alley Cat

Hard to believe that Halloween was a week ago already...

I haven't had a chance to scrap this year's pics yet, but here's a favorite from last year.

I didn’t have enough of either type of chip letters to complete to whole title, so used two different types to add more visual interest to the title block.

The three black elements (title letters, bat/journaling strips, house/journaling strips) create a visual triangle.


Journaling:
Kaitlin decided she wanted to be a BLACK CAT for Halloween this year and we found the perfect costume. There is just no way that something this cute could bring bad luck!

Supplies:
Adhesive: Duck
Cardstock: Georgia-Pacific
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, My Mind’s Eye
Chipboard Letters: My Mind’s Eye, Making Memories
Chipboard Shapes: My Mind’s Eye
Ink: Colorbox
Font: Bleeding Cowboys
:LAYOUT: Alley CatSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend