Sunday, November 22, 2009

:LAYOUT: {adore}

Just a fun photo from a chilly day...luckily she was in the mood to give me a good smile that day!

The strip of patterned paper creates the perfect ground for the photo and is also the perfect place for a large title.

By lifting the final three letters, I made room for the final part of my title which I created in Word and printed off.

Journaling:
Sure, it’s a little cheesy and your nose is all scrunched up, but I still love this silly smile. Keep on smiling!

Supplies:
Adhesive: Duck
Cardstock: Paperbilities
Chipboard Alpha: Making Memories
Chipboard Shapes: My Mind’s Eye
Die Cuts: October Afternoon
Font: Ali’s Writing
Ink: Colorbox
Journaling Block: October Afternoon
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Pink Paislee
Pen: Sharpie
Rub ons: Basic Grey
Scallop Trimmer: Fiskars
:LAYOUT: {adore}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend