Thursday, July 30, 2009

:PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: Die Cuts with a View Premium Stacks...

When I first started scrapping, I bought a lot (and I mean a lot) of the stacks by DCWV. It was a cost-effective way to get a lot of paper (I think those stacks used to have 180 sheets or something crazy like that) and there was always room for error since every stack had three sheets of every pattern.

As I grew in my craft and developed my personal style of scrapping, I got a little more particular about the papers I spent my money on...and I pretty much abandoned the DCWV stacks.

However, in the past couple of years, DCWV has really stepped up their game and started releasing some really beautiful (and high quality) stacks again - called premium stacks.

The beautiful designs are also often enhanced with glitter, foil, embossing and other amazing textured finishes.

They have recently release 8 NEW PREMIUM STACKS!!
Be Mine Stack:
The vintage flair to these delicate patterns or perfect for some lovely layouts!
The Crafty Stack:
What better patterns could you find for scrapping about all your crafty endeavours??
The Doodlin' Around Stack:
If you love the look of doodles, but can't quite achieve the desired effect with your own hand-drawing, this stack is perfect for you!

The Downtown Loft Stack
A little urban...a little retro...these patterns are sure to create a little downtown flair.
The Generation Tech Stack:
With bright colors and fun shapes, this stack is perfect for scrapping the teens in your life!

The Mainstreet Stack:
This stack will have you daydreaming about your childhood hometown.
The Mod-Retro Stack:
This stack has me thinking of June Cleaver's kitchen!! Wouldn't this be a great stack for creating a recipe album or even some heritage layouts?The Rustic Stack:
The warm, distressed earth tones of this stack have a certain vintage elegance...

If you see one (or two...or three...) that you like, you should head on over to Joann.com!

Right now they have these brand new stacks and more on sale for 50% off! That's only $9.99 for a stack of 48 sheets of stunning patterned paper! That's like $.20 per sheet!!

READER POLL:


Please share why your favorite is your favorite in the comments below! They are all wonderful, but interested to see if there will be a 'clear' favorite.
:PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: Die Cuts with a View Premium Stacks...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend