Thursday, May 14, 2009

:LAYOUT: Behind the Scenes

This was the first layout I completed at the crop last weekend and I love how it turned out.

I had a lot of favorite behind the scenes shots from Kaitlin's participation in School House Rock Live! at the local children's theatre company a couple months ago so decided to create a collage using Picasa (I've found myself using this technique for several lots-of-photos layouts lately and it's a great way to get a lot of pictures scrapped FAST!!)

I loved how the decorative edged paper by Creative Imaginations not only had a school theme with the look of writing paper, but I also thought the red curves along the top and bottom had kind of a theatrical 'curtain' feel to them and were just perfect for this page.

The glitter letter stickers and the red gems following the curve of the paper add just the right bit of glitz.

Supplies: Cardstock (Bazzill); Patterned Paper (Creative Imaginations); Letter Stickers (Making Memories - red and green); Gems (Paper Studio); Pen (Zig); Ink (Colorbox)
:LAYOUT: Behind the ScenesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend