Tuesday, December 30, 2008

:LAYOUT: Looking Back on 2007

This layout was published in the January/February 2009 Issue of Memory Makers (on page 12).


LAYOUT TITLE: Looking Back on 2007

Supplies:
Adhesive – Duck
Cardstock – Bazzill
Patterned Paper – Basic Grey
Rub on – Daisy D’s, Luxe, Basic Grey
Letter/Number Stickers – Basic Grey
Ink - Colorbox
Corner Punch – Marvy

Comments & Techniques:
This is the first year-in-review layout that I’ve ever done. I had ordered several sets of wallets of my favorite photos of the year and had some left over after putting some in my wallet and sharing with family, so I decided to give this a try. The three rectangles of patterned paper create a visual triangle which keeps the eye moving around the layout. The title even compliments the ‘rewind’ idea of the layout with the first part (“Looking Back”) pointing back at the second part (“on 2007”) with a use of a parenthesis.
:LAYOUT: Looking Back on 2007SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend