Friday, November 7, 2008

:LIFE: Yes, We Can...

It's been a busy week and I didn't get a chance to say anything about my thoughts on the results of our recent election.

I watched the coverage almost all night Tuesday evening. I watched McCain accept his defeat and I stayed up to watch our new President-elect stake his claim...and I couldn't be happier.

There is just something about Barack Obama that makes me feel like I just witnessed the election of 'the' historically positive and innovation president of my generation - my generation's JFK. And I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I might be the last person to have seen this considering it's had almost 13 million hits on YouTube, but I just ran across it today and that I would share in case there are one or two others out there that somehow managed to miss it.

:LIFE: Yes, We Can...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend