Wednesday, November 12, 2008

:LIFE: The good and the bad...

The good is that I had a couple extra days off work this week because Kaitlin didn't have school.

I took full advantage and did some scrapping...more than I've done in the past three months combined. I completed 9 layouts and am very pleased with how some of them turned out.

I definitely feeling 'back in the groove' and look forward to completing more layouts in the weeks to come.

The bad (sort of) is that I had to visit the dentist's office today and it required quite a lot of numbing up...I don't think I'll be having supper tonight because I still can't drink without holding my lips closed.

Don't laugh...it's not funny. Okay...you're right...it is funny.

I wonder just how long it's going to take for this stuff to wear off!
:LIFE: The good and the bad...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend