Wednesday, November 5, 2008

:FIVE FAVES: Hold onto fall...

We've been blessed with some beautiful weather lately, but I'm afraid that it's going to be ending much too soon.

I don't know about you, but I'm trying to hold onto fall as long as I can! Looking at all the great fall products on the market right now seems to help...

Here are five of my favorite fall products/lines:

1) Sassafras Lass
This is a manufacturer that I've never used personally, but I'm loving this particular collection. It's called Woodland Whimsy and this particular sheet of 12x12 paper is called Rose Thicket. It's just such a rich and beautiful color!

2) Making Memories
The MM 3-ring albums are officially my favorite. I just completed replacing ALL my old, mismatched album with the black Noteworthy albums. This new brown one with the beautifully embossed vines and leaves sure is stunning!

3) Fancy Pants
A consistent favorite of mine, Fancy Pants held it's place in my heart with their All Fall collection. Beautiful paper designs, rich colors and their signature high-quality embellishments to match!

As much as I love the vivid colors of FP's All Fall Collection, there is certainly something about the subdued colors of this sweet Lemon Grass collection that is very appealing.

5) American Crafts
These thickers are not only orange which is the perfect fall color, but they are also fabric so they add the ideal texture for your fall layouts.

READER RESPONSE:
What are your favorite fall products on the market right now?
:FIVE FAVES: Hold onto fall...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend