Tuesday, November 25, 2008

:FIVE FAVES: Here comes winter...

As much as I wish it wasn't, winter is most definitely here. Well, at least in South Dakota it is.

Here are a few of my favorite winter themed products:


1) SEI - Alpine Frost Collection - Rub-On Designs
I haven't used a whole lot a SEI in the past, but I am really liking this new Alpine Frost line. I love the combination of the deep red, pale green, white and various shades of black. The papers that go along with the line also have some very interesting textures and finishes such as glitter, foal, shimmer and linen.


2) Fancy Pants Designs - Arctic Chill Collection - 12 x 12 Paper Kit
Even though I don't LOVE every line that FP puts out, they always seem to have at least one that I've got to have with every release. This time around, Arctic Chill is the one. I love the not-so-traditional colors incorporated into its wintry designs.

Cute and delicate, these glittered little snowflakes would add the perfect touch to any winter layout or craft.

Always the leader in die-cut designs, this sheet of pink snowflakes will be perfect for highlighting your winter princess.



5) Fiskars - High Density Pigment Ink - Why So Blue
I love to ink my pages...very few layouts escape inked edges. This wintry blue will be the perfect finishing touch for winter layouts.

READER RESPONSE:
What is your favorite winter-themed product or line on the market right now?

:FIVE FAVES: Here comes winter...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend