Thursday, September 18, 2008

:LIFE: Home again, but still sick...

I've been neglecting the blog lately, I know, but it's just been a little crazy with travel and being sick for the past week hasn't helped either. I got home from North Dakota late yesterday afternoon and was pretty wiped out.

Justin said I kept waking him up last night...sorry, honey, but snoring seems to be an unfortunate side effect of having a severe cold.

One great thing about my trip was getting to see my good friend, Julie. With her being so far away, it had been over two years since we'd seen each other. SAD!

We enjoyed supper at Applebee's, went to see "The Women" (a very good chick flick, by the way - highly recommended), and caught up on each others lives over pictures and scrapbook pages.

Hopefully it won't be quite so long before we get to see each other again!
:LIFE: Home again, but still sick...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend