Thursday, August 14, 2008

:LIFE: Looking forward to a busy weekend...

It's Riverboat Days in Yankton this weekend and the festivities start tomorrow evening. We plan to head down to the river to take in the fireworks which I've heard is supposed to be the biggest show ever in Yankton. We'll see I guess.

On Saturday morning, I'm helping with registration for the 5K Walk/Run hosted by Mount Marty and then as soon as I'm done with that, Kaitlin has to be to the float for the Children's Theatre to get ready for the big parade.

We hope to take in the Arts in the Park and a little Brule in the afternoon and then Kaitlin has to be to the Ampitheatre by 6 p.m. to prepare to dance with her Academy of Dance class. They probably won't be on stage till 7:30 or so.

Then, my sister Lynn's Bridal Shower is on Sunday, so this week has consisted of a lot of final preparations for that.

My gift to her was that I made her guest book for the shower and wedding and I spent about three nights this week working on that, but I really like the way it turned out. I did take pictures and will be sharing those soon.

It will be a busy weekend, but it also should be a fun one and hopefully I'll have a lot of great photos to show for it.
:LIFE: Looking forward to a busy weekend...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend