Monday, August 11, 2008

:LIFE: A few more things off the list...

Had another busy weekend and managed to knock a few more things of the list of 'things to do'.

We finished out the second weekend of our rummage. It wasn't quite as profitable as the first weekend, but we expected that. Still, we got rid of quite a bit more stuff and made a little more money doing it, so that's good.

I am glad to be done with it for this year though...I am rummged out.

I attended a family reunion yesterday afternoon and that was nice.

Kaitlin and Justin had to stay behind because she had dance practice for her upcoming Riverboat Days performance this weekend with her Academy of Dance group. She is quite excited about that.

I am looking forward to this weekend, but it sure is going to be another busy one with Riverboat Days and my sister's Bridal Shower on Sunday and I've got a lot to get done before then. It'll be here before I know it.
:LIFE: A few more things off the list...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend