Tuesday, August 26, 2008

:FOR SALE: Scrapbooking mags & more...

I've got several sets of scrapbooking/craft magazines on sale now in my eBay store. All issues are from 2008, so check them out. If you win more than one auction from me, I'll charge you only $.99 shipping for each additional item after the item with the highest shipping. It's a great opportunity for a boxful of affordable inspiration.

I also have a few sets of non-scrapbooking mags like Martha Stewart Living and Real Simple listed as well. I love those magazines! They have lots of great ideas for general household use, but they are also quite trendy and well-designed. There have been several times that I've actually gotten inspiration for my scrapbooking from them for things like interesting color combinations or layout design.

It's a good thing.

I know, I know...I just couldn't resist. :-)
:FOR SALE: Scrapbooking mags & more...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend