Sunday, June 29, 2008

:PRODUCTS: Little Yellow Bicycle & Rouge de Garance

I had a package of goodies from Two Peas in a Bucket waiting for me when I got back from my trip the other day. This time it included items from two companies that I've never purchased or used before, but as soon as I saw them at Two Peas in a Bucket, I fell in love!!

Rouge de Garance
These sets come with 1 sheet of double sided patterned paper and 1 sheet of the die cut cardstock. The patterns, colors and designs are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to play with them!

Little Yellow Bicycle
I saw this line awhile back and new that it would be great for spring, summer and or girl layouts. The paper pack is full of precious colors and designs.

And the line has tons of little extras to compliment the papers...here's a few that I got:




Great stuff!! Now I just have to find some time in this super busy summer to get scrappin!!
:PRODUCTS: Little Yellow Bicycle & Rouge de GaranceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend