Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Layout: Goof-ball

Been awhile since I've shared a layout - here's a funny one for you. This is one of three that I finished yesterday on my day off.

Supplies:
Adhesive – Duck
Cardstock – Bazzill
Patterned Paper, Rub ons – Fancy Pants
Letter Stickers, Brads – Making Memories
Chipboard – Basic Grey
Ink - Colorbox
Fonts – Ali’s Writing, Palatino Linotype

Journaling:
Kaitlin, sometimes you are just too funny! Between your funny faces and the witty things you sometimes say, you certainly know how to make your mommy laugh. You’re not very successful at telling knock-knock jokes (they usually don’t make much sense), but you can always manage to make me smile and I can’t tell you how much I cherish your silly little giggle.
A Layout: Goof-ballSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend