Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A successful class...

Last night was the last session of my scrapbooking class...it went so quickly and it's a little bitter-sweet. The ladies in the class were wonderful and helping them all explore their creative side was SO much fun.

Last Tuesday we discussed the color, the creative process, the various scrapbooking styles as well as ideas for titles and journaling.

Last night the full focus was on photography...something now very near and dear to my heart! I had a lot of fun sharing with them some of my favorite tips in composition and lighting and they seemed really engaged in the presentation as well.

Of course, lots of time for scrapping, too! It was really exciting for me to see them getting excited about certain concepts of design and other items that just 'clicked' with them and turn around and use those concepts in their creations.

They all gave me some very positive feedback on the class and were wondering when I was going to teach another class. Hmmm...I'll have to put my thinking cap on.

Teaching a class of this type was definitely a new experience for me...one that I really enjoyed!

A successful class...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend