Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Goodies in my mailbox...

I got some goodies in my mailbox from Scrapbook.com the other day...

I really like the new Art Nouveau Collection from Dream Street Papers.

The papers are double-sided and nice and heavy...beautiful. Can't wait to use them!

I also got some Teresa Collins papers from the Journal-it line.

This is the first time I have gotten any products by Teresa, but really like them...I already have some ideas about how to use some of these cute journaling spots - especially the little calendar blocks.

These Teen Chic papers from Bo Bunny looked so cute online, but I have to say that I am a little disappointed after receiving them. The colors online looked a little softer than they are in real life...they're actually a little too bright for my taste. Also, they ARE NOT heavyweight papers, which I tend to prefer as they add more texture and depth. But, I'll still probably find a use for them. :-)

However, I do really like the new rubons by BoBunny...might have to get some more of those!

Now I just need to get scrappin!!

Goodies in my mailbox...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend