Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Color Sense Game from Pittsburgh Paints The Voice of Color

Just something a little fun tonight...now I guess I know why I'm always drawn to rooms that are shades of green and orange!


The Color Sense Game


I am Al Fresco - Fresh and balanced, the al Fresco greens are a natural and versitile choice for all interiors. They recreate nature and put the essence of renewal in our everyday lives.

My secondary harmony family:
Desert Spice - If you are in search of warmth and friendship, look to the muted or radient orange that emanate from the Desert Spice Harmony collection. Known to enhance conversation, teracottas and oranges are a perfect match for evening and candlelight, and work especially well in dining and living rooms.


What were your results? Were you surprised or what you expected? Are you tempted to repaint your entire house now? :-)
The Color Sense Game from Pittsburgh Paints The Voice of ColorSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend