Sunday, February 3, 2008

My little & big list...

Ali Edwards has been a great inspiration to me this past year. She recently started a project on her blog called Weekend Creative and her assignment this week seemed like a lot of fun. So, here's my little & big list for 2007 and following her lead, there is one item for each year of my age.

1. Was greatly inspired by Ali Edwards!

2. Photographed a flower.

3. Learned how to spot color in Photoshop.

4. Attended my first parent-teacher conference.

5. Had scrapbook layouts published for the 1st time - three by Memory Makers magazine, 1 by Simple Scrapbooks.

6. Revisited the Tulip Festival with my 5-year-old daughter. I was 5 years old the last time I was there.

7. Went on a horse drawn trolley ride.

8. Watched my daughter graduate from preschool.

9. Observed the power of a tornado...a little too close to home.

10. Visited Ponca State Park.

11. Had a layout featured in Becky Fleck's PageMaps Newsletter.

12. Lead my team, Company E, to the #1 spot during YBA week!!

13. I got a promotion - Assistant Director of Admissions.

14. Took some fireworks shots that I really love.

15. Attended my first concert in about 10 years.

16. After loving American Idol for years, saw an AI contestant in real life. (See above.)

17. Photographed a fish.

18. Made 243 blog posts (compared to 11 in 2006).

19. After having visited the Old Market in Omaha many times, finally took pictures there.

20. Caught a rainbow...sort of.

21. Attended a Josh Groban concert...amazing! (pics not allowed...sorry)

22. Stayed on the 17th floor of the Hilton in downtown Minneapolis.

23. Watched a jousting competition at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.

24. Enjoyed my daughter's first season of soccer.

25. Convinced my daughter that she should be a little 'witchy' for Halloween.

26. Visited an airspace museum.

27. Visited a wildlife preserve.

28. Helped about 45 students continue or begin their college education.

29. I was elf'd!

30. Was proud of my daughter's confindance.

31. Posted 17 reviews on various photography and scrapbooking idea books.
My little & big list...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend