Friday, February 29, 2008

The good and the bad...

The bad news for today:
Kaitlin's still under the weather. She seemed better this morning and wanted to go to school, but I got a call about noon and her fever was back in full force, so home again we went. More snuggling on the couch, orange juice and crackers and she seems to be perking up within the last hour or so...hopefully, we're nearing the end of this bought of illness.

The good news for today:
I got an email from Pat at Memory Makers Magazine requesting three of my layouts I recently submitted for their upcoming annual Scrapbook Idea Gallery!! It has been awhile since I've gotten a layout picked up, so I'm super excited!!


I don't know when it will be coming out yet, but will be sure to let you know.
The good and the bad...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend