Sunday, January 27, 2008

A layout and a little shelf cleaning...

A LAYOUT:
Here's a layout I finished recently with pictures from our late summer trip to Omaha last year.

LAYOUT TITLE: {heartland of America park}

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Letter Stickers: Mrs. Elizabeth’s
Pen: Sakura
Corner Rounder: Marvy
Adhesive: Duck

Comments & Techniques:The striped patterned paper mimic the rainbow in the main picture and also create a visual triangle on the page.

SOME SHELF CLEANING:
There are definitely pros and cons to having a limited scrapbook space...a pro is that I have to go through my stuff periodically and purge so I don't overflow...a con is that I have to go through my stuff periodically and purge! :-)

This weekend it was my bookshelf...it was overflowing!

If you're interested in a bunch of great inspiration at a low price, check out the scrapbooking book and special issue magazines I posted today in my eBay store.

A layout and a little shelf cleaning...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend