Saturday, December 29, 2007

A foggy, wintry morning in South Dakota

Justin called me Thursday morning to ask if I had yet looked outside as it was quite foggy and everything was completely covered in white. He thought that perhaps I might want to go out and take some pictures...which Kaitlin and I promptly did.

This was taken at Riverside Park and is of the Lewis & Clark Bridge crossing over into Nebraska which is soon to be replaced by a new bridge they are constructing just a few blocks to the west.

Same spot...looking the other direction.

This picture was taken down by Lake Yankton.

This picture was taken to the west overlooking Lewis & Clark Lake from a lookout spot on the dam.

I took some pictures of the Bishop Marty Chapel while we were out as well and will share those soon. Kaitlin also tested her new camera for the first time, too, and will be sharing her artistry also!
A foggy, wintry morning in South DakotaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend