Monday, November 19, 2007

A Layout!! - girl in grandpa's hat

What's this? A layout? Why, yes! Yes, it is! I promised...didn't I?

Here's one I completed this past weekend with some pictures I took back around Easter at my parent's farm. My dad was giving the kids rides on the 4-wheeler and I thought these pics of Kaitlin in her grandpa's hat were just so cute...they were calling to be scrapped!

I used the Crate Paper Crush Theme Set, some Scenic Route letters and Susie's Hand font for my title (used shapes and a text box to align "in grandpa's hat" before printing on my patterned paper circle), Colorbox ink (because I have a compulsion to ink the edges of everything), and some ribbon from Michael's.

The journaling is handwritten and hidden behind the photo on the bottom left:

"Kaitlin proudly wore Grandpa Joe's hat while waiting patiently for her turn to take a ride on the 4-wheeler. 4-07"
A Layout!! - girl in grandpa's hatSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend