Saturday, October 6, 2007

An Unfaithful Blogger...

Boy, have I been neglecting my blog for the past month or so...have to apologize. It has just been a very busy time lately...work, travel for work, travel for family for fun, soccer, everyday life. Looking at the calendar this morning, I realized that I've spend NINE NIGHTS in a hotel and the better part of THIRTEEN DAYS away from home within the past five weeks. That might not be a lot to some, but to me, that's a huge amount of time away from home!

In the mix of it all, I've decided to take on another endeavor related to my beloved hobby of scrapping that I've been spending quite a bit of time prepping for. I am very excited about it and will be sharing more on in the coming weeks. (Nothing like a little tease...!) I am a little concerned, however, whether or not I'm ever going to have time to actually scrap again!!

Therefore, I have decided that I'm going to take a break from my "Sunday Spur for Scrapbookers" posts...in case you didn't notice, I haven't been keeping up with those lately. However, when I do run across any great source of scrapping inspiration, I will certainly share it here. It may just be in a less 'formal' format.
An Unfaithful Blogger...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend