Monday, October 8, 2007

On the Road Again...

Now I'm off to Minneapolis, MN for a National College Fair. There are over 400 colleges and universities that will be in attendance and an estimated student attendance of 23,000! This is, by far, the biggest fair we attend. Technically, this is supposed to be a day off for me (Columbus Day = Native American Day in South Dakota), but I'll be hitting the road shortly as it starts bright and early tomorrow morning and runs through Wednesday, 12:30 p.m.

Not much free time on this trip, but hope to get together with a cousin for dinner tonight and perhaps visit the Mall of America for a couple hours during a short break we have tomorrow.

Kaitlin has been taking my trips this fall pretty well...probably because she knows I usually come home 'bearing gifts'! :-) Regardless, glad that this will be my last one...hopefully.
On the Road Again...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend