Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kaitlin's First Bowling Experience

Kaitlin's soccer coach had promised her team a bowling party to celebrate their season at their last game a couple weeks ago and yesterday was the day.

Kaitlin had never been bowling before, so it was pretty fun to watch!

Here is her coach, Andy, giving her a hand to get started...a good ole granny roll is always a good bet for a rookie and I heard the chainsaw (the unique arm movement in the video) never hurts in an effort to encourage to the ball in the direction you want.

I apologize for the orientation...it's not too long so you shouldn't get a crook in your neck. I forgot that you should only take video horizontally and I couldn't figure out a way to flip it like you can with photos. If anyone knows of a way, please let me know.



I think we'll have to make this a family outing very soon...
Kaitlin's First Bowling ExperienceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend