Saturday, September 8, 2007

Here's My Page in Simple Scrapbooks "Scrapbook Play!"

Scrapbook Play, the Simple Scrapbooks special issue that is home to one of my layouts it OUT!! I saw it for the first time in Archiver's in Omaha last weekend.

It was just as exciting as the first time to actually see one of my layouts in print. Even though I've known for months that it was coming, there's just nothing like having the publication in hand.

I'm 'playful play prompt' #101 on page 134. Here it is:

I haven't had a chance to make it through the whole magazine yet, but what I have seen, I LOVE! There are some great ideas in this special issue.

Just a side note on the Sunday Spur for Scrapbookers...as I am getting ready for several days travel on the road for work this week, there will be no SSFS tomorrow. Stay tuned and in the meantime visit (or revisit) some of the previous SSFS's editions for a little extra inspiration.
Here's My Page in Simple Scrapbooks "Scrapbook Play!"SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend