Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Celebrity Chat with Cathy Zielske

Cathy ZielskeI just took part in my first-ever online celebrity chat over at Scrapper's Bliss - and it was with Cathy Z - one of my all-time favorite scrapbook artists!!

I wasn't sure at all what to expect, but I have to say it was really cool and probably the fastest hour EVER! I couldn't believe how quickly it was over. While chatting, Cathy answered some great questions, both personal and professional, and it was very enlightening. She even responded to BOTH of the questions that I asked which was SUPER COOL!

I have been reading Cathy Z's blog, Bits&Pieces, for quite some time now and have always enjoyed her down-to-earth attitude.

I encourage you to head on over to Scrapper's Bliss and check out the chat logs and if you decide you need more of Cathy Z, read more on her blog!
Celebrity Chat with Cathy ZielskeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend