Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Canned Meat" - Tuesday Twosome Meme

I found this meme over at Tuesday Twosome entitled "Canned Meat" interesting and decided to participate:

Do you check your email once a day or more? More Explain: I am a slave to my email...I have my work email up at all times and check in NUMEROUS times per day. I check my personal email at least twice per day.

When you receive SPAM emails, do you just delete them or take the time to mark it as SPAM? DELETE Explain: I used to mark them, but, honestly, I don't think it helps much.

When a friend/acquaintance emails you a “forward” email like a joke or chain letter, do you forward it to your friends or just delete it? DEPENDS Explain: I almost NEVER forward the chain letter type forwards...I hate those. Sometimes I will forward a forward if it is especially funny or cute, but overall, I don't forward forwards very often.

Who are two people whose emails you look forward to receiving? Julie, Rhnissa Explain: Two friends who live far away and we are all busy and don't email each other often, but when we do, there is usually lots to catch up on.

Do you believe that email has completely replaced other forms of communication? Not completely...I still send Christmas cards w/ a letter. :-)

"Canned Meat" - Tuesday Twosome MemeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend