Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rhonna Farrer - Another Beautiful New Line - Rhonna Christmas

I've been a great fan on Rhonna Farrer's (of Autumn Leaves) products for awhile now and her new Rhonna Christmas line certainly doesn't disappoint.
Rhonna Christmas Patterned PapersRhonna Christmas Papers & Embellishments
She's always impressed me with her bold use of color. Her intricate die cut designs in some of the papers themselves and also in the embellishments are just awe-inspiring. I also envy her delicate doodling (certainly can't do this myself!). As if they weren't beautiful enough, this line also includes a few papers with glitter accenting...just another way to enhance the feeling of 'magic' on holiday layouts. I also love the patterned felt that can act as ribbon and or borders and the texture and sense of 'warmth' it will add to the season. Now I can't wait for Christmas and winter/snow (well, maybe not the second part) to get here again so I can use this line!!

Rhonna...I just can't say enough...you are amazing!
Rhonna Farrer - Another Beautiful New Line - Rhonna ChristmasSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend