Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Recent Photos in a Cute White Tunic

Here are a few pictures I took of Kaitlin when we went for a walk recently. I had just gotten this cute little tunic for her and wanted some shots.

This wasn't quite the shot I was hoping for with the purple bushes, but still cute.

We came across this neat old house downtown and thought it would just make a great background. We knocked to ask if it was okay, but no one seemed to be home, so we just snapped a few...quickly. (Don't tell!)

Love this one, too! I love the little 'hint' of her crossed legs.

We also walked by this house with these neat windows on the way home and I just couldn't resist taking a shot. I've called it "Window Ivy Envy." You can visit my Flickr page to see these and more.
Recent Photos in a Cute White TunicSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend