Friday, July 27, 2007

My Next Published Layout - Scrapbook Play by Simple Scrapbooks!!

I am SOOOO excited!! Just saw the cover of the Simple Scrapbooks Special Issue that will feature one of my layouts! It is called "Scrapbook Play" and you can preorder it here. I'm not 100% sure when this is coming out, but I think sometime in September.

Here's the description from the Simple Scrapbooks website:

Scrapbooking has never been more fun! Our newest special issue Scrapbook Play, which is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud at least three times or your
money back!*

This issue is packed with 217 playful ideas, including:
Page starters
Product tricks
Fun quizzes
Journaling prompts
Design inspiration
Easy schemes

And tons more great ideas that will keep a big, goofy smile on your face while you’re creating those precious and meaningful layouts. Plus, see hilarious (or at least slightly amusing) layouts from all of your favorite Simple designers: Stacy Julian, Cathy Zielske, Donna Downey, Wendy Smedley, Rebecca Cooper, Elizabeth Dillow, Tia Bennett, and dozens more. Come on! It’s time to kick off your shoes, say good-bye to creative pressure, and start having more fun with your scrapbooking.

* Just kidding! We don’t really have a return policy. Because we don’t NEED one. Once you buy this issue, you won’t be able to put it down..
Yes, I know my name isn't in 'the list', but just to even know that one of my layouts is featured among the same pages as such 'greats' is such a HUGE honor to me!! I'm also really curious to see in what catagory they placed my layout and to read the commentary they included with it. I'm also really curious to see in what catagory they placed my layout and what little piece of commentary they included with it. I can't wait until the actual issue comes out and I get to scour every last page!
My Next Published Layout - Scrapbook Play by Simple Scrapbooks!!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend