Monday, May 21, 2007

Grey's Anatomy season finale and "Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson

I watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy the other night (yes, I realize I'm a little late in commenting...it's been a busy weekend). I think some fans are pretty worked up over it, beings it didn't have the usually 'happy' ending and all.

On the contrary, I really liked the show...although I'm not sure I can wait four months to find out just who will be back next season and what they are going to do with them. Lots of changes it looks like.

Anyway, what I really wanted to post on was the song played during the final scenes of the show - "Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson. I LOVED that song and of course, had to try to find out what it was. I found out what it was and who it was by, but no luck in downloading it...it doesn't seem to be available yet.


However, Ingrid does have it on her player and you can listen to it here just like 84,114 other people have done since it was posted late Thursday night (at the time of this post). It is just such a beautifully haunting song...enjoy!

UPDATE: Found a neat little mp3 widget...now you can listen to the song right here!

Get this widget | Share | Track details
Grey's Anatomy season finale and "Keep Breathing" by Ingrid MichaelsonSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend