Monday, November 27, 2006

Frognecks = Turtlenecks??

Hmmm...starting a blog...not sure how this is going to go, but we'll give it a try. Anyone reading this would soon discover this, so I might as well come right out and say it - "I am obsessed with everything scrapbooking!"

Actually, that is the main reason I am giving this a go...1) to hopefully have a better record of some of the things that touch me, inspire me, make me laugh - for use in my scrapbooking, of course and 2) to perhaps share some layouts - assuming I get it figured out how to post them. :)

You will also soon learn that my other obsession is my daughter, Kaitlin, who is 4 years old. Case in point...my things that make me laugh entry for today:

It is getting quite cold here in SD and this morning as I was getting her dressed for preschool we decided on a pink turtleneck. I also had on a turtleneck sweater and she said, "Look, Mom! I'm wearing a frogneck just like you!" She was quite pleased...I tried to explain that they are called 'turtlenecks', not 'frognecks', but she just looked at me with disbelieving eyes and said, "Frogneck!" quite insistantly. Okay, dear, just for you, I'll call them frognecks!!

Until next time...
Frognecks = Turtlenecks??SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend